Nonprofit organizations seeking retirement savings plans can select from the many available 403(b) plan investment options from Ameriprise Financial.
We serve as an ongoing resource for both you and your employees.
Ameriprise is a 403(b) investment provider for K-12 schools throughout the country and we have 403(b) plan investment options available for other nonprofit organizations as well. We have offered 403(b) plan services since 1962.
A local Ameriprise financial advisor can work with you to understand current plan rules and regulations and provide guidance to help you and your employees make the most of the plan.
How Ameriprise can help your nonprofit organization
In addition to providing a foundation to make sound benefits decisions, we help your employees place each decision in the context of their greater financial picture.
This can provide a positive impact on your workforce productivity, benefits appreciation, retention and motivation. A financial advisor can help:
- Keep you up to date on the changing 403(b) marketplace
- Attend benefits fairs and tabling events at your organization
- Help employees with the 403(b) enrollment process
- Design a seminar series to educate your employees on all aspects of their financial lives
- Deliver personal financial planning and on-site education
Take the next step
Contact an Ameriprise financial advisor today to learn how Ameriprise can help your nonprofit organization with 403(b) plans.