- Post navigation
- Godrej agrovet share price ipo
- Godrej Agrovet lists at 35% premium to issue price
- Godrej Agrovet IPO
- Objects of the Issue:
- Grey Market Price, Rates, GMP Premium
- Company Promoters:
- Godrej Agrovet: IPO Price Band Fixed At Rs 450-460/Share
- Godrej Agrovet Limited IPO (Godrej Agrovet IPO) Detail
- Godrej Agrovet IPO Date, Price, Subscription, Allotment, Grey Market, GMP, Listing
- Quick Links
- Godrej Agrovet IPO Price Band
- Historic Prices of Godrej Agrovet
- Godrej Agrovet IPO Date
- Godrej Agrovet Limited IPO Allotment Status
- Godrej Agrovet Listing Date
- Godrej Agrovet Limited IPO Details Date, Price, Allotment Status, Listing & Reviews
- Godrej Agrovet Limited IPO, Godrej Agrovet IPO Details
- Godrej Agrovet
Godrej Agrovet Limited IPO, Godrej Agrovet IPO Details, Godrej Agrovet IPO, Godrej Agrovet IPO Allotment Date, Godrej Agrovet IPO Price, Godrej Agrovet IPO Grey Market Price, GMP Rates and Premium, Daily Subscription, Review, Financials and listing date information.
Godrej Agrovet Limited IPO is coming in October 2017.
The company has notified that it is coming with an IPO in October 2017. As per the official notification, the company will open its IPO on 04 October 2017 and the last date to apply for the IPO will be 06 October 2017.
The company is going to raise Rs. 1,160 crore ($177.6 million) through its initial public offering.
The company has set a price range of Rs. 450- Rs. 460 a share.
Godrej Agrovet Limited will sell new shares worth up to Rs. 292 crore.
Godrej agrovet share price ipo
The main shareholder of the company, which is Godrej Industries, will sell Rs. 300 crore worth of shares. A unit of Singapore’s Temasek Holdings will also sell up to 12.3 million shares, which would be worth Rs. 566 crore at the upper band of the price range.
Investors who want to apply for the IPO of Godrej Agrovet Limited should read the below-given part of this website to get more information about the Price, Date, Financials, Review, Godrej Agrovet Limited IPO Allotment, Godrej Agrovet Limited IPO Subscription, Listing Date info etc.
Godrej Agrovet lists at 35% premium to issue price
We will try to provide all relevant information about the Godrej Agrovet IPO. Investors need to read all information carefully to make their decision.
Godrej Agrovet IPO
About the company: Godrej Agrovet Limited is an agri-business company.
The company has largest research and development facility. It was established in 1991.
Objects of the Issue:
In the financial year 2016, it was the leading compound animal feed company in India.
Godrej Agrovet sells the various product under these categories:
- Animal feed.
- Crop protection.
- Oil palm.
- Poultry and processed foods.
It has a joint venture in Bangladesh named ACI Godrej, which was the fourth largest feed producer.
The company is the largest crude palm oil producer in India. It sells its dairy products under the brand name of ‘Jersey’ in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, and Maharashtra.
Company Promotors: GODREJ INDUSTRIES LIMITED, NADIR B.
GODREJ AND ADI B. GODREJ
Grey Market Price, Rates, GMP Premium
Godrej Agrovet IPO Date, Price, Subscription, Allotment, Grey Market, GMP, Listing
Daily Subscription Figures
|Category||SHARES OFFERED||04 October 2017||05 October 2017||06 October 2017|
Godrej Agrovet IPO Price Band
The face value of each equity share of Godrej Agrovet will be Rs.
10 with issue price ranging between Rs. 450 to Rs.
Historic Prices of Godrej Agrovet
460. The minimum lot size for subscription is 32 shares. The company is eyeing to raise ₹1160 cr via this IPO.
Godrej Agrovet IPO Date
Godrej Agrovet has notified the exchanges that the IPO of the company opens on 4 October and closes on 6 October 2017.
Godrej Agrovet which received its “observations” from SEBI on 08 September 2017 has filed the draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) in July 2017.
The company has appointed Axis Capital Limited, Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited, Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited as a lead manager to the issue.
The registrar to the Godrej Agrovet Limited is Karvy Computershare Private Limited.
The allotment and other issue related things will be handled by the Karvy.
Godrej Agrovet Limited IPO Allotment Status
As per the expectation, the allotment of Godrej Agrovet IPO will be done on 11 October 2017. Karvy is the registrar of the company and it is going to issue the allotment of the IPO on its website, those who have applied for the IPO and looking for the allotment link should check our website.
The link will be open on 11 October 2017.
Godrej Agrovet IPO Allotment Status
Godrej Agrovet Listing Date
Listing Date Update: The listing will be done on 16 October 2017.
Godrej Agrovet Limited IPO Details Date, Price, Allotment Status, Listing & Reviews
The allotment will be done on or around 11 October 2017 and the expected listing date of Godrej Agrovet IPO will be 16 October 2017. We will be updating this page with the listing date in future, keep watching this page.
Listing Day Figures (16th October 2017)
Godrej Agrovet Limited Address
Eastern Express Highway, Vikhroli (East),
Mumbai 400 079
Telephone: (91 22) 2519 4416
Fax: (91 22) 2519 5124
E-mail: [email protected]
Download DRHP with SEBI.
Objects of the Issue
The Godrej Agrovet IPO comprises a Fresh Issue and an Offer for Sale.
Offer for Sale
- Each of the Selling Shareholders will get the respective portion of the proceeds of the Offer for Sale.
- Godrej Agrovet will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
- Listing fees will be solely borne by Godrej Agrovet.
- Issue expenses will be shared between Godrej Agrovet and Selling Shareholders on a pro-rata basis.
- Repayment or prepayment of working capital facilities availed by the Godrej Agrovet.
- Repayment of commercial papers issued by the Godrej Agrovet.
- General corporate purposes