The Indian Bank has invited the applications from the graduate candidates for the recruitment of Probationary officers. The application form will be available on the official website of Indian Bank from first week of August 2019 to last week of August 2019. The mode of application will be online.
No other mode of application form submission will be accepted. The candidate must be a graduate in order to submit the Indian Bank PO Application Form 2019.
The candidates looking to apply for this post can check step by step procedure to fill and submit the Indian Bank PO application form 2019 from this article.
Important Dates for Indian Bank PO Application Form 2019 submission
The important dates for Indian Bank PO recruitment 2019 are as follows
|Availability of application form on the official website||August 2019|
|Last date to submit Indian Bank PO application form 2019||August 2019|
|Availability of admit card for Preliminary exam||September 2019|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||October 2019|
|Result of online preliminary exam||October 2019|
|Admit card for Main exam will be available from||October 2019|
|Date of Main Exam||November 2019|
How to apply for Indian Bank PO 2019?
The step by step procedure to fill Indian Bank PO application form 2019 is as follows:
- First of all, visit the official Indian Bank website i.e.
www.indianbank.in and click on “Recruitment of Probationary Officers through on Boarding”.
- Then click on “Apply online For PO on Boarding” link.
- Now, the candidates have to register themselves by clicking on “New Registration” tab.
- During registration, the candidates have to provide some basic personal information like name, phone number and email address etc.
- The provisional registration number and password will be sent to the registered phone number and email id of the candidates.
- After registration the candidates have to login using the registration number and fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- While entering the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature in a prescribed format.
- Once the application form is completely filled, the candidates should click on the “Save and next” button to verify the entered details.
- After submitting the application form, the candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee.
It is not necessary to fill and submit the Indian Bank PO application form 2018 in one go.
The candidate can save the details and fill the application form later if they want to.
It is advised that the candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for future reference.
Note: No change will be allowed after the final submission of application form.
Guidelines for Uploading Photograph and signature in the Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018
- Only passport size photographs will be allowed.
- The size of the scanned image should be between 20Kb to 30Kb.
- The preferred dimension is 200 x 300 Pixels.
- The candidate should be looking straight at the camera with no red eye.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not allowed.
- The background of the image should be light colored preferably white.
- The size of the file should be between 10 kb to 20 kb.
- The preferred dimension is 140 x 60 pixels.
- The signature should be on white paper with Black ink.
- The signature in capital letter will not be accepted.
Indian Bank PO Application Fee 2019
The application form will not be considered complete unless the candidate pays the application fee.
The application fees for different categories are as follows.
|For SC, ST and PWD candidates||Rs. 100/- + Bank Transaction Charges|
|For all others candidates||Rs. 600/- + Bank Transaction Charges|
Mode of Payment
- The application fee will be paid only through the online mode by using a Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- An e-receipt will be generated after the successful payment of application fee.
How to Apply for IPO [Using HDFC Bank Net Banking]
The candidate should take a print out of this receipt for future reference.
Note: The application fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Indian Bank PO Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates need to ensure their eligibility before submitting the Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018.
- The age of a candidate should be 20 to 30 years.
- A relaxation of 3 years in upper age will be given to the OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates and 5 year relaxation will be given to the SC/ ST candidates.
- The candidate must be a graduate or equivalent from any recognized university.