YES Bank ASBA IPO Application - How to apply in an IPO - IPO Application through Netbanking -
NetBanking is an internet-powered banking solution to serve you anytime, anywhere. From paying bills to updating contact information, from recharges to cheque book requests, YES BANK NetBanking provides you with a host of banking services that you can conveniently avail from the comfort of your home or office.
- Transfer funds between your accounts,or third party accounts held with YES BANK or any other Banks
- Facility to set up standing instructions for transferring fixed amount automatically at specific intervals
- Transfer money to any selected bank branch within India (24x7x365), through NEFT and instantly through IMPS
- Online Booking of Fixed Deposits, Recurring Deposits and Goal Based Savings
- Pay your bills online for utilities such as electricity, telephone bills, subscription payments, charity, etc.
- Purchase new Mutual Fund units, redeem existing units, make SIP requests or cancel SIP requests
- View your account balance, account statement, account activity and account details, updated on real-time basis
- View the details of all your fixed deposits and recurring deposits with YES BANK online and even view the TDS details for interests earned on fixed deposits
- View the status of the cheques that you have issued
- View all your investments, current portfolio value, NAVs, etc.
- View your average quarterly balance, schedule of charges and contact details of relationship manager
- Request for account statement, cheque books and debit card
- Update your PAN and Nominee registration details
- Register for Combined, flexi-frequency e-statements and Fixed Deposit e-advice
- Download Deposit Slip, Form 16 A TDS certificate and Gujarat Govt VAT(Challan)
- Quick Bill Payment using YES PayNow
- Online Donation to religious and charitable institutions
- Ecommerce payments option using YES BANK Net Banking on multiple websites